LAW enforcers arrested two suspects in an operation against illegal drugs in Barangay Ising, Carmen, Davao del Norte on Monday.
The report identified the two as Juvenile Ligad Solondon, 45, married, unemployed of Purok 2-A, Barangay Sto Niño, Carmen, Davao del Norte; and Vicente Galve Gonzales, 42, married, unemployed, of Block 21, Lot 14, Uraya Subdivision, Mankilam, Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
Seized from them, whose identities were included in the watchlist of the police, were P2,700 worth of shabu, two handguns, and other personal belongings.
Based on the report, a member of the operating team posed as a buyer and lured the two to sell him a sachet of shabu.
The arresting team has detained the two at the Carmen Police Station while the criminal complaints against them were still being prepared as of presstime.-Moises Salem Angcos (UM Intern)
- Overhauling the Philippine education system
- STATEMENT |
- DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS | Prime Minister SUGA Yoshihide and President Rodrigo Duterte on the occasion of the 65th Anniversary of Japan-Philippines Friendship
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- NEW FEATURE | Residents can choose vax schedule using DQR
- 19 undergo process to return to mainstream society
- Program to provide help to those affected by HPBS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES | JULY 29, 2021
- Mindanawan lass slays US air defense artillery course