CATCH Ambassador Koshikawa Kazuhiko, as he answers adorable questions from Filipino kids in this three-part series.
Hello! Japan Special ~Kids Ask Ambassador Kaz!~ is a special edition of the Hello! Japan program of the Embassy of Japan in the Philippines. The project will feature cute Filipino children asking questions about Japan, Japanese Culture, and/or anything about “Amb. Kaz.”
The program will run on all Sundays of April 2021. Episode 1 of the series premiered last April 11, 2021. The second episode and the third episode will be online on April 18 and 25, respectively. All the episodes of the series will be posted on the Facebook Page of the Embassy of Japan in the Philippines and featured on the Twitter page of Ambassador Koshikawa [@AmbJPNinPH].
The adorable kids who will be featured in the show were selected among the roster of children who sent their questions. Last February 2021, the Embassy of Japan in the Philippines invited kids aged 4-16 years old to send video-questions about anything and everything Japan, that they would want Amb. Koshikawa to answer. For more details about this invitation, please visit this https://www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/11_000001_00323.html.
The Hello! Japan is the long-running cultural program of the Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) that aim to introduce Japan and the Japanese culture to the people in the Philippines.(pr)
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success