ASSALAMUALAIKUM Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you.
We join our Muslim brothers and sisters as you begin the observance of the holy month of Ramadan. May this occasion provide members of the Islamic faith the opportunity to practice heightened devotion and worship, patience and obedience.
As you devote this blessed month to fasting, prayer and almsgiving, let us all join hands in solidarity as we pray for the health and safety of our people, and the recovery of our nation from this health crisis.
As Muslims around the world commemorate the revelation of the Holy Qur’an, may these words from the Holy Book remind us to work together, as we heal as one people and one nation:
“The Believers are but a single Brotherhood: So make peace with your brethren.”
(The Qur’an 49:10 Surah al-Hujurat)
May this month be filled with hope, understanding, and peace, as we pray that the next Ramadan will be free from this pandemic, Allahuma Ameen.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission