ASSALAMUALAIKUM Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you.
We join our Muslim brothers and sisters as you begin the observance of the holy month of Ramadan. May this occasion provide members of the Islamic faith the opportunity to practice heightened devotion and worship, patience and obedience.
As you devote this blessed month to fasting, prayer and almsgiving, let us all join hands in solidarity as we pray for the health and safety of our people, and the recovery of our nation from this health crisis.
As Muslims around the world commemorate the revelation of the Holy Qur’an, may these words from the Holy Book remind us to work together, as we heal as one people and one nation:
“The Believers are but a single Brotherhood: So make peace with your brethren.”
(The Qur’an 49:10 Surah al-Hujurat)
May this month be filled with hope, understanding, and peace, as we pray that the next Ramadan will be free from this pandemic, Allahuma Ameen.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year