ASSALAMUALAIKUM Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you.
We join our Muslim brothers and sisters as you begin the observance of the holy month of Ramadan. May this occasion provide members of the Islamic faith the opportunity to practice heightened devotion and worship, patience and obedience.
As you devote this blessed month to fasting, prayer and almsgiving, let us all join hands in solidarity as we pray for the health and safety of our people, and the recovery of our nation from this health crisis.
As Muslims around the world commemorate the revelation of the Holy Qur’an, may these words from the Holy Book remind us to work together, as we heal as one people and one nation:
“The Believers are but a single Brotherhood: So make peace with your brethren.”
(The Qur’an 49:10 Surah al-Hujurat)
May this month be filled with hope, understanding, and peace, as we pray that the next Ramadan will be free from this pandemic, Allahuma Ameen.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months