DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a 30-minute power interruption on April 10, Saturday, anytime between 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m., affecting customers in Bangkal.
This service disruption will be necessary to facilitate line reconfiguration works at Davao Light’s 69 kV Line 2 from NGCP Davao Substation.
Specifically affected are customers from Davao Light Bangkal Substation going to Ulas Crossing.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy