THE OFFICE of First District Rep. Paolo Duterte has partnered with the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority to launch a program that will provide city residents with skills training activities.
The partnership will provide training activities to those who want to acquire new skills as part of helping them wade through the COVID-19 pandemic. These individuals must be at least 18 and have completed secondary education.
Courses offered are Automotive Servicing NC II, Bread & Pastry Production NC II, Computer System Servicing NC II, Contact Center Servicing NC II, Electrical Installation & Maintenance NC II, Health Care Services NC II, Heavy Equipment Operation (forklift, excavator and bulldozer) NC II, Housekeeping NC II, Plumbing NC II, Shielded Metal Arc NC II, Tile Setting NC II, and Visual Graphic Design NC III,
Those who want more information on these skills training activities can visit the office at Ponciano Street or contact mobile numbers 09667510792 (Globe) and 09683022613 (Smart).
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon