THE OFFICE of First District Rep. Paolo Duterte has partnered with the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority to launch a program that will provide city residents with skills training activities.
The partnership will provide training activities to those who want to acquire new skills as part of helping them wade through the COVID-19 pandemic. These individuals must be at least 18 and have completed secondary education.
Courses offered are Automotive Servicing NC II, Bread & Pastry Production NC II, Computer System Servicing NC II, Contact Center Servicing NC II, Electrical Installation & Maintenance NC II, Health Care Services NC II, Heavy Equipment Operation (forklift, excavator and bulldozer) NC II, Housekeeping NC II, Plumbing NC II, Shielded Metal Arc NC II, Tile Setting NC II, and Visual Graphic Design NC III,
Those who want more information on these skills training activities can visit the office at Ponciano Street or contact mobile numbers 09667510792 (Globe) and 09683022613 (Smart).
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month