THE OFFICE of First District Rep. Paolo Duterte has partnered with the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority to launch a program that will provide city residents with skills training activities.
The partnership will provide training activities to those who want to acquire new skills as part of helping them wade through the COVID-19 pandemic. These individuals must be at least 18 and have completed secondary education.
Courses offered are Automotive Servicing NC II, Bread & Pastry Production NC II, Computer System Servicing NC II, Contact Center Servicing NC II, Electrical Installation & Maintenance NC II, Health Care Services NC II, Heavy Equipment Operation (forklift, excavator and bulldozer) NC II, Housekeeping NC II, Plumbing NC II, Shielded Metal Arc NC II, Tile Setting NC II, and Visual Graphic Design NC III,
Those who want more information on these skills training activities can visit the office at Ponciano Street or contact mobile numbers 09667510792 (Globe) and 09683022613 (Smart).
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online