FIVE MORE barangays in the third district of Davao City were declared drug-cleared by the Regional Oversight Committee Barangay Drug Clearing on Tuesday.
The barangays are Atan-Awe of Toril District, Malagos and Tawantawan of Baguio District, and Baganihan and Bantol of Marilog District.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency-XI, said the barangays complied with the mandatory requirements for drug-cleared barangay set by the Dangerous Drugs Board Regulation Number 3, Series of 2017 and Memorandum Circular Number 2020-041.
The declaration was conducted on March 16 at the Barangay Malagos covered court, Baguio District.
The committee was chaired by Director II Antonio Rivera, PDEA-XI regional director, with Alex Roldan, regional director of the Department of Interior and Local Government-XI as the vice-chairperson, and the heads of the Police Regional Office XI, Department of Health, and local government units as members.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus