FIVE MORE barangays in the third district of Davao City were declared drug-cleared by the Regional Oversight Committee Barangay Drug Clearing on Tuesday.
The barangays are Atan-Awe of Toril District, Malagos and Tawantawan of Baguio District, and Baganihan and Bantol of Marilog District.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency-XI, said the barangays complied with the mandatory requirements for drug-cleared barangay set by the Dangerous Drugs Board Regulation Number 3, Series of 2017 and Memorandum Circular Number 2020-041.
The declaration was conducted on March 16 at the Barangay Malagos covered court, Baguio District.
The committee was chaired by Director II Antonio Rivera, PDEA-XI regional director, with Alex Roldan, regional director of the Department of Interior and Local Government-XI as the vice-chairperson, and the heads of the Police Regional Office XI, Department of Health, and local government units as members.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021