FIVE MORE barangays in the third district of Davao City were declared drug-cleared by the Regional Oversight Committee Barangay Drug Clearing on Tuesday.
The barangays are Atan-Awe of Toril District, Malagos and Tawantawan of Baguio District, and Baganihan and Bantol of Marilog District.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency-XI, said the barangays complied with the mandatory requirements for drug-cleared barangay set by the Dangerous Drugs Board Regulation Number 3, Series of 2017 and Memorandum Circular Number 2020-041.
The declaration was conducted on March 16 at the Barangay Malagos covered court, Baguio District.
The committee was chaired by Director II Antonio Rivera, PDEA-XI regional director, with Alex Roldan, regional director of the Department of Interior and Local Government-XI as the vice-chairperson, and the heads of the Police Regional Office XI, Department of Health, and local government units as members.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls