FIVE MORE barangays in the third district of Davao City were declared drug-cleared by the Regional Oversight Committee Barangay Drug Clearing on Tuesday.
The barangays are Atan-Awe of Toril District, Malagos and Tawantawan of Baguio District, and Baganihan and Bantol of Marilog District.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency-XI, said the barangays complied with the mandatory requirements for drug-cleared barangay set by the Dangerous Drugs Board Regulation Number 3, Series of 2017 and Memorandum Circular Number 2020-041.
The declaration was conducted on March 16 at the Barangay Malagos covered court, Baguio District.
The committee was chaired by Director II Antonio Rivera, PDEA-XI regional director, with Alex Roldan, regional director of the Department of Interior and Local Government-XI as the vice-chairperson, and the heads of the Police Regional Office XI, Department of Health, and local government units as members.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC