FOURTEEN barangays in Sta. Maria, Davao Occidental were declared as drug-free, according to the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI.
PDEA XI spokesman Nephi Noli Dimaandal, identified the barangays as Buca, Datu Daligasao, Datu Intan, Kidadan, Kinilidan, Kisulad, Mamacao, Ogpao, Pongpong, San Antonio, San Juan, San Pedro, San Roque, and Sto. Niño.
The Regional Oversight Committee Barangay Drug Clearing Program (ROCBDC) conducted a deliberation last March 12, 2021, at the Sta. Maria ABC conference hall.
According to the regional oversight committee, the communities satisfactorily complied with the required documents for a drug-cleared barangay set by the Dangerous Drugs Board Regulation Number 3, Series of 2017 and Memorandum Circular Number 2020-041.
The ROCBDC is chaired by PDEA Director II Antonio Rivera, with the regional director of the Department of Interior and Local Government as vice-chairperson, and the heads of the Police Regional Office XI, Department of Health, and local government unit concerned as the members.
The committee thoroughly checked and validated each document submitted by the 14 applicant barangays.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art