Dr. Lee manages the national team of Singapore providing support in biomechanics and injury prevention. He heads the Sport Biomechanics team of Singapore Sport Institute and is a director on the board of the International Society of Biomechanics in Sports.
PSC Chairman William Ramirez shares the need for Filipino sports educators, trainors, coaches, and stakeholders to gain awareness in this field.
“We need to open the pathways for Philippine sports by allowing them to learn from experts in sports science. We are beyond grateful to Dr. Lee for sharing his expertise,” said Ramirez
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach