TTo serve more customers in and around Zamboanga City, PLDT and its wireless arm Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) recently opened its newest store at KCC Mall de Zamboanga. Serving as a one-stop shop for the telco customers, this store features a customer-centric design and digital installations that will raise the bar in in-store service experience for Filipinos.
Customers can use the self-service InfoTouch machine, which would allow them to view and print their bills, check their accounts, and request for repairs and other services. The broadband visualizers will also provide subscribers information on data usage, helping them decide which broadband plan will fit their needs for their home or business.
“We are continuously expanding our presence through our digital lifestyle stores in Mindanao in order to serve our customers better,” said Alex Caeg, Senior Vice President and Head of Consumer Sales Group at PLDT and Smart. “This digital store in Zamboanga will showcase the industry-leading seamless services that PLDT and Smart have to offer, coupled with our massive network rollout and innovative products,” he added.
“The newly launched physical store will cater to aftersales for Smart and select transactions for PLDT, as well as payments for individual and corporate accounts. Customers will also be able to apply for Smart Signature and PLDT Fibr plans, or purchase prepaid devices like PLDT Home WiFi, Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi, among others,” said Melissa Marie Cuadra, AVP for Smart Retail Operations.
“We are very thankful to PLDT and Smart for their investments here in the City of Zamboanga. They have always been part of Zamboanga City’s development, through our festivals, advocacies, and other activities. Enhorabuena and congratulations on the innovations, and I hope that in this digital age, people will really utilize these and see how digital technology makes life very easy for us,” said Zamboanga City Mayor Isabel Climaco-Salazar during the simple opening ceremony.
These initiatives to expand PLDT and Smart’s retail footprint form part of PLDT’s sustained investments, which totaled some Php286.3 billion from 2016 to 2020. PLDT and Smart are prepared to invest between Php 88 billion and Php 92 billion in capital expenditures in 2021.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success