Several industries are expecting a rebound this 2021 while the industrial sector posed as the most stable asset in 2020.
Real estate consultancy firm Cushman and Wakefield Philippines reports that the renewed opportunities brought about by the pandemic in the areas of e-commerce, food and groceries, and other essentials are seen to maintain bright prospects in the industrial segment of the property sector for the year 2021.
This puts Anflo Industrial Estate as an excellent catalyst for economic development, with site development continuously picking up from the inevitable slowdown last year. Amid the pandemic, the PEZA-registered ecozone has completed its ready built facilities and warehouses while its cold storage will see completion before the second half of the year as demand has continued to rise during the latter part of 2020.
AIE aims to develop enterprises of all sizes by providing ownership and leasing options equipped with modern infrastructure and services. AIE manages its prime industrial lots and modern ready-built facilities, and provides its locators access to complete utilities and services such as a wide road network, stable power and water supply, 24/7 security protection, and proper sewage disposal. With the completion of its ready-built facilities last year, AIE provided more options to investors looking for a “plug and play” opportunity for industrial businesses.
AIE reported a total of 15 locators to date, 5 nationalities represented and more than 600 employees already in the park. Among these locators, four of them were able to start their operations despite the pandemic.
Year on year, AIE meets the requirements of demand with its agile site development and within a span of five years since its launch in 2016, 33 hectares have been developed including 2.1 hectares of ready-built facilities and warehouses and 2.06 km of roads. AIE reported several exciting projects planned for 2021 including the launch of their commercial area through a one-storey commercial building to cater to the needs of the employees in the park.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021