ALVIN PASAOL of Davao City was selected by the Meralco Bolts in the first round of the 2021 PBA draft, Sunday March 14.
In the UAAP, the 6’2 guard/forward best achievements came with the UE Red Warriors then in the Chooks to Go Pillipinas 3×3 selection.
An elite scorer in his UAAP days, he averaged 20.6 points, 7.1 boards, 1.6 dimes and 1.7 steals during his second season before raising his game to 24.4 points, 11.0 rebounds, and 1.9 steals per ballgame.
He did not play on his final year in the UAAP but instead strut his wares for the Chooks to Go Pilipinas 3×3 selection where he did become a two-time champion and was ranked 2nd 3×3 player in the country as of 2019.
In his early days, he played for the Assumption College of Davao and also had times donning the Holy Cross of Davao College Crusaders jersey and commercial team Goldstar Hardware before venturing in the UAAP.
He also played for the 2019-2020 MPBL’s Lakan Cup for the Zamboanga Family Brand Sardines before filing in the PBA draft.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art