A 6-YEAR-OLD boy was found dead with multiple wounds on his body and head along the river in Batolousa, Bangkas Heights, Toril District on Thursday evening.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the commander of Toril Police Station, identified the victim as Kenjay Jainar Gido, a resident of Riverside, Phase 1, in Batulosa.
Investigation showed that at around 4 p.m. on March 4, the victim asked permission from his mother to take bath in the rain.
But, the mother got worried when he didn’t return after almost an hour. The family and the neighbors then started the search.
At 6:40 p.m. on the same day, the victim was discovered by his uncle on the grassy portion of the area.
In an interview on Friday, Uyanguren said they are still conducting a follow-up investigation to further identify and arrest suspect/s.
“As of now, the investigation is ongoing although we have one person of interest, still we are looking for witnesses who can pinpoint the suspect of the crime,” he added.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021