ABOUT 100 personnel of the 4th Infantry Division of the Philippine Army were vaccinated with the Sinovac vaccine on Friday.
Colonel Jonna Dalaquit, commanding officer of Camp Evangelista Station Hospital, was the first who got the shot followed by Lieutenant Colonel Rozano Goricho, chief nurse, and Major Ronald Ancheta, executive officer of the hospital.
Major Rodulfo Cordero Jr., the 4th ID spokesperson, said 600 vials were given to the division, enough for 300 personnel.
He said 300 medical workers of 4th Infantry Division are the priority for inoculation.
Present during the ceremonial vaccination were Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana, Cabinet Secretary Carlo Nograles, Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito Galvez and Armed Forces of the Philippines Chief of Staff, Lt Gen Cirilito Sobejana and Lt Gen Jose Faustino Jr., Commanding General of the Philippine Army.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021