ABOUT 100 personnel of the 4th Infantry Division of the Philippine Army were vaccinated with the Sinovac vaccine on Friday.
Colonel Jonna Dalaquit, commanding officer of Camp Evangelista Station Hospital, was the first who got the shot followed by Lieutenant Colonel Rozano Goricho, chief nurse, and Major Ronald Ancheta, executive officer of the hospital.
Major Rodulfo Cordero Jr., the 4th ID spokesperson, said 600 vials were given to the division, enough for 300 personnel.
He said 300 medical workers of 4th Infantry Division are the priority for inoculation.
Present during the ceremonial vaccination were Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana, Cabinet Secretary Carlo Nograles, Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito Galvez and Armed Forces of the Philippines Chief of Staff, Lt Gen Cirilito Sobejana and Lt Gen Jose Faustino Jr., Commanding General of the Philippine Army.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success