ABOUT 100 personnel of the 4th Infantry Division of the Philippine Army were vaccinated with the Sinovac vaccine on Friday.
Colonel Jonna Dalaquit, commanding officer of Camp Evangelista Station Hospital, was the first who got the shot followed by Lieutenant Colonel Rozano Goricho, chief nurse, and Major Ronald Ancheta, executive officer of the hospital.
Major Rodulfo Cordero Jr., the 4th ID spokesperson, said 600 vials were given to the division, enough for 300 personnel.
He said 300 medical workers of 4th Infantry Division are the priority for inoculation.
Present during the ceremonial vaccination were Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana, Cabinet Secretary Carlo Nograles, Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito Galvez and Armed Forces of the Philippines Chief of Staff, Lt Gen Cirilito Sobejana and Lt Gen Jose Faustino Jr., Commanding General of the Philippine Army.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat