ABOUT 100 personnel of the 4th Infantry Division of the Philippine Army were vaccinated with the Sinovac vaccine on Friday.
Colonel Jonna Dalaquit, commanding officer of Camp Evangelista Station Hospital, was the first who got the shot followed by Lieutenant Colonel Rozano Goricho, chief nurse, and Major Ronald Ancheta, executive officer of the hospital.
Major Rodulfo Cordero Jr., the 4th ID spokesperson, said 600 vials were given to the division, enough for 300 personnel.
He said 300 medical workers of 4th Infantry Division are the priority for inoculation.
Present during the ceremonial vaccination were Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana, Cabinet Secretary Carlo Nograles, Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito Galvez and Armed Forces of the Philippines Chief of Staff, Lt Gen Cirilito Sobejana and Lt Gen Jose Faustino Jr., Commanding General of the Philippine Army.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus