BDO Unibank, Inc. and BDO Network Bank offer clients the most expansive ATM network in the country to continuously perform cash withdrawals anytime, anywhere. Currently, there are over 4,400 BDO and BDO Network Bank ATMs strategically located all over the Philippines.
“These ATMs operate 24/7 at accessible locations where people go to or pass by regularly, such as corporate offices and commercial places like malls, and, even in locations near their residence,” BDO said.
Besides withdrawing cash, accountholders can enjoy the following benefits:
- Check your account and Cash Card balances
- Withdraw up to Php 50,000.00 cash per day
- Transfer money (Fund Transfer) to enrolled or unenrolled BDO accounts or select BancNet member bank accounts
- Pay your bills through our wide selection of Billers and Merchants
- Load SMART, Globe, and Touch Mobile (TM) prepaid mobile phone and broadband services
- Avail of cash advance from your Amex, JCB, Mastercard, Visa, Diners, KFTC, and UnionPay credit card
At select ATMs, accountholders can also make card-less cash withdrawals using biometrics (fingerprint and/or facial recognition) or a QR Code generated via the BDO Digital Banking App.
Account opening made easy
BDO understands the value of cash accessibility. While a lot of people have resorted to online banking amid the pandemic, many still prefer to withdraw their cash.
For those who wish to take advantage of the bank’s wide ATM network, just follow these easy steps:
- Fill out online form here: com.ph/personal/accounts/how-to-open-an-account
- Select your preferred BDO branch and the date and time of your visit.
- Bring the minimum cash deposit and two valid IDs during your branch appointment to complete your application. Cash deposit amount varies depending on type of account.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art