A MAN was arrested in a buy-bust operation by the elements of the Buhangin Police Station near the Bernardo Carpio High School ground on Sunday.
Maj. Bernie Suaga, the commander of Buhangin police, identified him as Stephen Villegas Ebo, 37, a worker of a contractor of a telecommunications company and a resident of San Isidro, Buhangin District.
Ebo was arrested after he allegedly sold a sachet of shabu to a poseur-buyer.
Confiscated from him were five sachets of suspected shabu weighing one gram with an estimated market value of P15,000, along with the P500 marked bill.
The suspect will be charged for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission