A MAN was arrested in a buy-bust operation by the elements of the Buhangin Police Station near the Bernardo Carpio High School ground on Sunday.
Maj. Bernie Suaga, the commander of Buhangin police, identified him as Stephen Villegas Ebo, 37, a worker of a contractor of a telecommunications company and a resident of San Isidro, Buhangin District.
Ebo was arrested after he allegedly sold a sachet of shabu to a poseur-buyer.
Confiscated from him were five sachets of suspected shabu weighing one gram with an estimated market value of P15,000, along with the P500 marked bill.
The suspect will be charged for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021