A POLICE drug target and his accomplice were arrested in an operation conducted by law enforcers in Diamond Heights, Barangay Communal, Buhangin District on Monday afternoon.
They were identified as Gerald Paulino, 24, and Dominador Paulino, 30, both residents of Purok 5, Panacan Relocation. They were arrested after handing three sachets of shabu for P1,000.
Gerald Paulino, a top 5 drug suspect on the regional level, was the target of the operation. The other suspect, meanwhile, was a beneficiary of the Special Amelioration Program for COVID-19, according to Capt. Rosario Aguilar, spokesperson of Davao City Police Office.
The operation was conducted by the DCPO Special Operations Group, Buhangin police, and the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
The seized contraband weighed about three grams with an estimated market value of P 48,000.
The suspects will be charged for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art