A POLICE drug target and his accomplice were arrested in an operation conducted by law enforcers in Diamond Heights, Barangay Communal, Buhangin District on Monday afternoon.
They were identified as Gerald Paulino, 24, and Dominador Paulino, 30, both residents of Purok 5, Panacan Relocation. They were arrested after handing three sachets of shabu for P1,000.
Gerald Paulino, a top 5 drug suspect on the regional level, was the target of the operation. The other suspect, meanwhile, was a beneficiary of the Special Amelioration Program for COVID-19, according to Capt. Rosario Aguilar, spokesperson of Davao City Police Office.
The operation was conducted by the DCPO Special Operations Group, Buhangin police, and the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
The seized contraband weighed about three grams with an estimated market value of P 48,000.
The suspects will be charged for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success