ACACIA Hotel Davao reopened on Feb. 18, 2021, with a Holy Mass presided over by Rev. Fr. Amado Arroyo. The blessing was graced by Acacia Hotel Davao’s employees and executives from Acacia Hotel Alabang, the Acacia Brand’s Corporate Office.
A short send-off program was held for outgoing resident manager, Genevieve Burgos. The hotel will now be managed by Agot Serrano who was with Acacia Hotel Manila for nine years.
The hotel facilities–guest rooms, function halls, and restaurants–were also blessed.
The hotel’s simple reopening is a symbol of new hope in the tourism industry and Acacia Hotel Davao is optimistic that it can continue to provide genuine Filipino hospitality that is simply heartfelt.
Hand sanitizers are available and safety signages are visible around the hotel. Staying guests are provided with well-packed safety kits as well. Social distancing is observed at all times and there is a limit to the number of guests–a maximum of 25 persons in function halls and in other areas to avoid mass gathering.
The hotel made sure that the directives of the government are followed and hotel operations are adjusted to what is applicable.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021