ACACIA Hotel Davao reopened on Feb. 18, 2021, with a Holy Mass presided over by Rev. Fr. Amado Arroyo. The blessing was graced by Acacia Hotel Davao’s employees and executives from Acacia Hotel Alabang, the Acacia Brand’s Corporate Office.
A short send-off program was held for outgoing resident manager, Genevieve Burgos. The hotel will now be managed by Agot Serrano who was with Acacia Hotel Manila for nine years.
The hotel facilities–guest rooms, function halls, and restaurants–were also blessed.
The hotel’s simple reopening is a symbol of new hope in the tourism industry and Acacia Hotel Davao is optimistic that it can continue to provide genuine Filipino hospitality that is simply heartfelt.
Hand sanitizers are available and safety signages are visible around the hotel. Staying guests are provided with well-packed safety kits as well. Social distancing is observed at all times and there is a limit to the number of guests–a maximum of 25 persons in function halls and in other areas to avoid mass gathering.
The hotel made sure that the directives of the government are followed and hotel operations are adjusted to what is applicable.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success