LAW ENFORCERS arrested another top suspect in the proliferation of illegal drugs during an operation at Freedom Village, Barangay San Antonio, Agdao Tuesday evening.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, spokesperson of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency 11, the person as Ryan Forones Monterde, 36, single and a resident of the place.
The report said a joint team from the PDEA 11- Davao City Office and Davao City Police Office Special Operation Group arrested Monterde as he was handing over to a member of the team who posed as a buyer a suspected sachet of shabu in exchange for P500 in cash.
The report said criminal complaints against the suspect were still being prepared as of presstime.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success