LAW ENFORCERS arrested another top suspect in the proliferation of illegal drugs during an operation at Freedom Village, Barangay San Antonio, Agdao Tuesday evening.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, spokesperson of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency 11, the person as Ryan Forones Monterde, 36, single and a resident of the place.
The report said a joint team from the PDEA 11- Davao City Office and Davao City Police Office Special Operation Group arrested Monterde as he was handing over to a member of the team who posed as a buyer a suspected sachet of shabu in exchange for P500 in cash.
The report said criminal complaints against the suspect were still being prepared as of presstime.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021