LAW ENFORCERS arrested another top suspect in the proliferation of illegal drugs during an operation at Freedom Village, Barangay San Antonio, Agdao Tuesday evening.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, spokesperson of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency 11, the person as Ryan Forones Monterde, 36, single and a resident of the place.
The report said a joint team from the PDEA 11- Davao City Office and Davao City Police Office Special Operation Group arrested Monterde as he was handing over to a member of the team who posed as a buyer a suspected sachet of shabu in exchange for P500 in cash.
The report said criminal complaints against the suspect were still being prepared as of presstime.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art