LAW ENFORCERS arrested two individuals and seized about P500,000 in shabu from them during a raid Saturday afternoon in Purok 3, Looban ,Talomo District.
Police Lieutenant Welquin Enciso of the Regional Special Operations Group identified the suspects as Khozen Miyu Villar, 32, married, unemployed and a resident of the place; and, Kirk Loren Bagohin, 34, married, unemployed, a resident of Flores village, Bangkal.
Enciso said Villar was listed on their illegal drug watchlist.
Enciso’s unit and the Buhangin Police Station led by Major Bernie Suaga conducted the joint operation in coordination with the regional office of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency.
Based on the report, the two were jointly selling the illegal drug, two handguns, two mobile phones, a bag and 15 bullets for one of the firearms.
The report said the value of the seized contraband was estimated at about 592,000 as it weighed 37 grams.
The two have been placed under the custody of Talomo Police Station as the cases against them have been prepared.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories