Solid Source Trading Corporation is one of the biggest suppliers of Gabion in the Philippines since 2013 founded by Engr. Antonio “Jun” Manas Jr.
Through the years, they have undertaken many challenging projects in trade and engineering works. They remain on top by continuously improving. They stand as a partner to every client, providing them the support that they need whether for technical consultation, design, and implementation.
They supply Reinforcing Steel Bars (Rebars), Steel Sheet Piles, Foldable Containers from small to large sized projects, Portalets and Solar PV Systems. They have taken it to heart to provide their clients with high-quality global standard construction materials and excellent customer service that would help them accomplish every project with distinction.
The Davao branch has a wide range of gabion sizes (DPWH Standard) made from high-quality galvanized steel with heavy zinc and/or PVC coating. This provides a reliable solution for soil erosion and great material for architectural and landscaping.
Also available are steel sheet piles that ensure quality and global standards. Sheet piles are used to address soil erosion, it is also used as a support and barrier for excavation of foundation.
Davao branch is UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT and would like to inform our partners and thank them for their continued support and trust.
Visit us at Purok 26, Caimito, Ma-a Riverside Road Barangay Ma-a, Davao City 8000. Contact us at +63 917 321 2000.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER – 8/F West Tower, Suite 804, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines
METRO MANILA – 488 Mabini St., Brgy. Manggahan Pasig City 1611
ISABELA – Maharlika Highway Barangay Sinippil, Reina Mercedes, Isabela 3303
PANGASINAN – 1000 Sta. Barbara – Mangaldan Road, Brgy. Malanay, Sta. Barbara 2419
CEBU – 168 King Dagami Highway Brgy. Gabi, Cordova 6017
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach