AN ALLEGED drug pusher was arrested by elements of the Buhangin police during a buy-bust conducted in Barangay Ma-a, Talomo District on Saturday.
The suspect was identified as Rico Bagiuo Cansancio, 46, a resident of the area.
Maj. Bernie Suaga, the commander of Buhangin Police Station, said he was arrested for selling a sachet of shabu to the undercover agent. He was considered a street-level target.
Confiscated from him were two sachets of suspected shabu weighing six grams with an estimated market value of P48,000, and the buy-bust money.
The suspect will be charged for violation of Republic Act 9165 or The Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market