AN ALLEGED drug pusher was arrested by elements of the Buhangin police during a buy-bust conducted in Barangay Ma-a, Talomo District on Saturday.
The suspect was identified as Rico Bagiuo Cansancio, 46, a resident of the area.
Maj. Bernie Suaga, the commander of Buhangin Police Station, said he was arrested for selling a sachet of shabu to the undercover agent. He was considered a street-level target.
Confiscated from him were two sachets of suspected shabu weighing six grams with an estimated market value of P48,000, and the buy-bust money.
The suspect will be charged for violation of Republic Act 9165 or The Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning