‘Tis that time of year when we clean our closets and sort our stuff. And with coronavirus matters still looming over the horizon, it’s a good time to give our closets an update with stylish basics from Forever 21.
After all, “with few social events to attend outside of Zoom get-togethers and most work taking place from home, the days for reaching out for a fashion-forward accessory or shopping the latest IT bag have been largely replaced, to no surprise, with basic clothing and wardrobe essentials that put utility and comfort above all,” says Rachel Besser for Vogue.
That is why a closet built on streamlined selections of wardrobe staples makes day-to-day dressing infinitely easier. These are basic pieces that both maximize comfort and keep us looking and feeling polished for the day.
In Forever 21 there are easy jeans, statement blazers, cozy sweaters, button down shirts, white tees, as well as neutral-toned jumpsuits and mini dresses for women; as well as graphic tees and hoodies for men. The best part is that Forever 21 offers these great quality fashion basics for as low as P495.00!
Customers can also shop at the comforts of their home through Forever 21’s call to deliver service. Inquire and contact our customer service via Viber/SMS at 09178114777.
Come and visit Forever 21 at SM Megamall, SM Makati, SM City Cebu, SM City North EDSA, SM Mall of Asia, SM Aura Premier, SM Lanang Premier, SM City Clark, and Robinson’s Magnolia. Precautionary measures are in place to ensure a safe shopping experience for all.
Get connected with Forever 21 through facebook.com/Forever21PH and via Twitter: @Forever21PH and Instagram: @f21philippines. #ForeverTogether
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission