A RETIREE died when a fire engulfed his house along 378 Sampaguita St., Juna Subdivision Monday night.
The police report said Johnny Nidea, 64, married, and a retired overseas Filipino worker, died when a fire burned down his house.
The investigation report said the fire started at the room of the victim when discarded cigarettes caused his beddings to burn.
The victim suffered suffocation leading to his death. His body was brought to the Cosmopolitan Funeral Parlor.
The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) declared fire controlled at about 30 minutes later
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art