A RETIREE died when a fire engulfed his house along 378 Sampaguita St., Juna Subdivision Monday night.
The police report said Johnny Nidea, 64, married, and a retired overseas Filipino worker, died when a fire burned down his house.
The investigation report said the fire started at the room of the victim when discarded cigarettes caused his beddings to burn.
The victim suffered suffocation leading to his death. His body was brought to the Cosmopolitan Funeral Parlor.
The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) declared fire controlled at about 30 minutes later
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market