A POLICE raid resulted in the dismantling of an alleged illegal drug den and the arrest of two individuals tagged as behind the place as well as three other visitors at Purok 7, 6th Avenue, Iñigo Street Sunday evening.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) 11, identified the suspects Ildefonso Baring Soriano and Marish Fernandez.
He said three others – Robert Lawrence Honra, Jer-feld Capacite and Fernan Soriano – were also arrested as they were present during the raid.
Dimaandal said the two were caught as they were trying to sell a sachet of suspected shabu worth P3,000.
Agents of PDEA Davao de Oro Provincial and Davao City Offices conducted the operation.
The police report said two more sachets of suspected shabu about 11 grams in weight and P165,000 in street value, three sachets of shabu residue and drug paraphernalia were also recovered.
Dimaandal said criminal cases, based on the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 were being prepared against them.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?