A POLICE raid resulted in the dismantling of an alleged illegal drug den and the arrest of two individuals tagged as behind the place as well as three other visitors at Purok 7, 6th Avenue, Iñigo Street Sunday evening.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) 11, identified the suspects Ildefonso Baring Soriano and Marish Fernandez.
He said three others – Robert Lawrence Honra, Jer-feld Capacite and Fernan Soriano – were also arrested as they were present during the raid.
Dimaandal said the two were caught as they were trying to sell a sachet of suspected shabu worth P3,000.
Agents of PDEA Davao de Oro Provincial and Davao City Offices conducted the operation.
The police report said two more sachets of suspected shabu about 11 grams in weight and P165,000 in street value, three sachets of shabu residue and drug paraphernalia were also recovered.
Dimaandal said criminal cases, based on the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 were being prepared against them.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1