A POLICE raid resulted in the dismantling of an alleged illegal drug den and the arrest of two individuals tagged as behind the place as well as three other visitors at Purok 7, 6th Avenue, Iñigo Street Sunday evening.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) 11, identified the suspects Ildefonso Baring Soriano and Marish Fernandez.
He said three others – Robert Lawrence Honra, Jer-feld Capacite and Fernan Soriano – were also arrested as they were present during the raid.
Dimaandal said the two were caught as they were trying to sell a sachet of suspected shabu worth P3,000.
Agents of PDEA Davao de Oro Provincial and Davao City Offices conducted the operation.
The police report said two more sachets of suspected shabu about 11 grams in weight and P165,000 in street value, three sachets of shabu residue and drug paraphernalia were also recovered.
Dimaandal said criminal cases, based on the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 were being prepared against them.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission