A POLICE raid resulted in the dismantling of an alleged illegal drug den and the arrest of two individuals tagged as behind the place as well as three other visitors at Purok 7, 6th Avenue, Iñigo Street Sunday evening.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) 11, identified the suspects Ildefonso Baring Soriano and Marish Fernandez.
He said three others – Robert Lawrence Honra, Jer-feld Capacite and Fernan Soriano – were also arrested as they were present during the raid.
Dimaandal said the two were caught as they were trying to sell a sachet of suspected shabu worth P3,000.
Agents of PDEA Davao de Oro Provincial and Davao City Offices conducted the operation.
The police report said two more sachets of suspected shabu about 11 grams in weight and P165,000 in street value, three sachets of shabu residue and drug paraphernalia were also recovered.
Dimaandal said criminal cases, based on the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 were being prepared against them.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories