The Philippine Sports Commission shares its programs catering to amateur athletes in the Philippines as the foundation of elite sports excellence, through the Philippine Sports Institute (PSI), in the upcoming session of the online summit.
PSI Dean Prof. Henry Daut leads the discussion focusing on the nature, status, and challenges of implementing the science-based measures to tap the local rich source of talents.
“It is high time that we give educators, athletes, and sports stakeholders a clear picture of what the PSC has been doing through these years to develop the amateur talents we have,” explained PSC Chairman William Ramirez.
The sports chief also emphasized how important it is for the youth to turn to sports and benefit from the values it teaches that are vital in this time of a pandemic.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories