THE Western (Persian, Greek etc.) zodiac differs in some ways from the Chinese Zodiac. 2020 in the Chinese zodiac is the year of the rat.
Even the polite and kind Chinese have little good to say about rats. In its last appearance in 2008, the world’s economy and businesses crashed. The global recession was so bad that bankruptcies and closedowns became common.
In 2018, the world was finally able to recover from the 2008 crash. Sadly, the world forgot that while 2018 and 2019 were boom years, 2020 is the rat’s year.
When signs of COVID-19 appeared in September, October, November 2019, some mystics, sages, seers, sorcerers, prophets proposed to remove the year 2020 from the calendar so that from December 2019, the next month would be January 2021, the year of the ox, according to Chinese zodiac. This way, the rat will not make trouble for 12 months.
Sadly, no one listened.
Now the world is paying for its negligence. The rat has destroyed all we have patiently repaired since the 2008 crash.
Fortunately, the Chinese Zodiac says 2021 will be the year of the ox. The Greek zodiac’s equivalent to the Chinese Zodiac’s ox is Taurus the Bull (April 21 – May 21).
The Chinese and Greek zodiacs describe the Ox/Taurus the Bull as very strong, hardworking, patient, simple and mellow. Just what we need after the destruction caused by the 2020 rat.
Whoever removes the rat from the Chinese zodiac will surely get the Nobel prizes for 1. Peace, 2. Medicine, 3. Economics. 4. Science.
In 2020, Mickey and Minnie Mouse lost the popularity rating to Goofy and Pluto. In the 1960s, during the rice field rat infestation in Mindanao, the most popular dish there was star meat. It will be 12 year from 2020 or completing the 12 year cycle in 2032, when the rat will again create worldwide trouble.
If only the 8 billion people will learn to love star meat, maybe we will have a better chance in 2032.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market