NCCC Choicemart shoppers can now enjoy convenient shopping in the FoodPanda app. This new service officially commenced last January 27 as NCCC Choicemart forged a partnership with the world’s largest mobile food delivery marketplace.
Foodpanda regional sales team lead (Mindanao) Thomas Justin Pamintuan, foodpanda city manager for Davao, Panabo and Tagum Alexene Kaye Umpad, and NCCC Supermarket assistant vice-president for marketing Melanie Bacala were present during the agreement signing.
NCCC Choice Mart is a smaller format of NCCC Supermarket that vends day-to-day consumer needs, accessibly located in many residential communities in Davao Region.
“It is perfect to shop for your household essentials, or for family bonding at home. Now, you need not go outside – just purchase directly from the FoodPanda app,” said Bacala.
This new collaboration complements NCCC’S omnI channel strategy for the convenience of their shoppers.
NCCC Choicemart merchandise initially availabe in the FoodPanda app include milk, cereal, culinary essentials, chips and curls, chocolate, ice cream, soda, energy drinks, juices, coffee, bottled water, iced tea, cheeses, seeds and nuts, and biscuits.
“Our objective has always been to make food and grocery more accessible. That is why we partnered with one of the largest grocery chains in Davao,” added Umpad.
The activity was streamed via Facebook Live, where foodpanda food vouchers and NCCC gift cards were given away to lucky viewers.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos