The country’s largest Authorized Mi Store is set to open tomorrow, February 5, at SM City Davao.
With a store size of 243 square meters, the Authorized Mi Store houses a wide array of products that are fit for home and personal use. It is the firm’s 23rd branch in the country and the second in Davao City.
As an opening day promo, Mi will offer 5% discount deals on all items. Shirts and flash drives will also be given for the first 20 customers.
Remember to always practice #SafeMalling measures while visiting and shopping at Mi Store, Second Floor, SM City Davao-Annex
Share this post:
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JULY 22, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FASTLANES | Umang – the hermit crab
- BECOMING A DABAWENYO | Concerns about bicycle lanes
- FROM THE MAIL | Curbing Insurgency, a Duterte Legacy
- ROUGH CUTS | Signs of running scared?
- HIGH-VALUE TARGET | CTTMO worker caught in anti-drug entrapment
- 54-71-KM Davao bike lane network virtually launched
- Service disruptions on July 24 in different areas of Davao City
- RP bets in Olympic Village