DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a 15-minute power interruption anytime between 1:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. on February 7 and 8, affecting customers in Bajada and Buhangin areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate maintenance works at Davao Light Bajada Substation.
Customers affected by these service disruptions are those from Davao Light Bajada Office to Carmelite Church in Lanang, via J.P. Laurel Avenue, including Rivera Village, Margarita Village, part of Belisario Heights and neighboring areas.
Also affected are those from Santol Street corner Buhangin Diversion Road going to Floor Center Buhangin, including NHA Buhangin and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed