DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a 15-minute power interruption anytime between 1:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. on February 7 and 8, affecting customers in Bajada and Buhangin areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate maintenance works at Davao Light Bajada Substation.
Customers affected by these service disruptions are those from Davao Light Bajada Office to Carmelite Church in Lanang, via J.P. Laurel Avenue, including Rivera Village, Margarita Village, part of Belisario Heights and neighboring areas.
Also affected are those from Santol Street corner Buhangin Diversion Road going to Floor Center Buhangin, including NHA Buhangin and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories