DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a 15-minute power interruption anytime between 1:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. on February 7 and 8, affecting customers in Bajada and Buhangin areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate maintenance works at Davao Light Bajada Substation.
Customers affected by these service disruptions are those from Davao Light Bajada Office to Carmelite Church in Lanang, via J.P. Laurel Avenue, including Rivera Village, Margarita Village, part of Belisario Heights and neighboring areas.
Also affected are those from Santol Street corner Buhangin Diversion Road going to Floor Center Buhangin, including NHA Buhangin and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?