DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a 15-minute power interruption anytime between 1:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. on February 7 and 8, affecting customers in Bajada and Buhangin areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate maintenance works at Davao Light Bajada Substation.
Customers affected by these service disruptions are those from Davao Light Bajada Office to Carmelite Church in Lanang, via J.P. Laurel Avenue, including Rivera Village, Margarita Village, part of Belisario Heights and neighboring areas.
Also affected are those from Santol Street corner Buhangin Diversion Road going to Floor Center Buhangin, including NHA Buhangin and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year