DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a 15-minute power interruption anytime between 1:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. on February 7 and 8, affecting customers in Bajada and Buhangin areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate maintenance works at Davao Light Bajada Substation.
Customers affected by these service disruptions are those from Davao Light Bajada Office to Carmelite Church in Lanang, via J.P. Laurel Avenue, including Rivera Village, Margarita Village, part of Belisario Heights and neighboring areas.
Also affected are those from Santol Street corner Buhangin Diversion Road going to Floor Center Buhangin, including NHA Buhangin and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission