THE Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency and 4th Infantry Division strengthened their partnership in fighting illegal drugs in Northern Mindanao and Caraga Region.
PDEA Director General Wilkins Villanueva visited the Army headquarters yesterday to discuss with Maj. Gen. Andres Centino, commander of the 4ID, on how the two agencies can work together.
Centino said they are always ready to provide support for the government’s fight against illegal drugs. However, their relentless pursuit against communist guerrillas and bring development to the countrysides will continue.
He said both the war against illegal drugs and communist rebellion can be parallel campaigns of their division, as part of the priority programs of President Rodrigo Duterte.
“The use of Illegal drugs, same with the communist insurgency, is victimizing the people and destroying precious lives,” he said.
Meanwhile, Villanueva thanked Centino for his commitment and hoped that insurgency and illegal drugs would be addressed before President Duterte’s term ends next year.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success