The Ox, the second sign in the Chinese horoscope, is associated, with Water – a symbol of strength reliability, and diligence. It is not surprising that children born in the Year of the Ox are from a young age aimed at success, and try to make their dreams come true.
Ox children are distinguished by their endurance and diligence. It seems that there are no obstacles for them. Silent and purposeful, they amaze us with their responsible approach to the smallest task.
The Ox girl is a faithful mother’s assistant – she loves cleanliness and order, loves cooking. Sweet in disposition she is trustworthy, and prefers to spend time for useful lessons instead of idle chatter. She is drawn to the world of art, and likes attending exhibitions and theatrical performances.
The Ox boy from early years demonstrates practicality, reliability, diligence. He likes to play sports and at the same time have excellent mental abilities. Practical and frugal, they are happy to play with old cars and designers. They possess logical and spatial thinking, and create new constructions from the simplest details.
Celebrate the coming of the Year of the Ox with Toy Kingdom’s collection of adorable and lovely ox inspired plush toys that will surely bring luck and lots of playtime fun into your homes.
These toys and more are available in Toy Kingdom at SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier. You can also shop at the comfort of your homes because Toy Kingdom is now online, just check out https://www.toykingdom.ph/ for more amazing toy finds.
For more updates, follow @ToyKingdomPH at Facebook and Instagram.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls