MANDALUYONG City. Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) donated medicines to elements of the Philippine Army and to the office of the Mayor of Pola, Oriental Mindoro. The turnover of said medicines was held on January 21 and 22, 2021 respectively at the PCSO main office in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
The separate donations are part of the Medicine Donation Program of the PCSO. The 5th Field Artillery Battalion, Army Artillery Regiment in Camp Mateo Capinpin in Tanay Rizal received Twenty Thousand Pesos worth of medicines consisting of Vitamin C, Paracetamol and hypertension control drugs.
“Maraming salamat po Gm Royina Garma and PCSO Board for the medicines. Rest assured the Army will be healthier so we can serve the citizens better because of these” was the statement of TSG Sonny Pilarta of the Philippine Army.
Likewise, the office of Mayor Jennifer “Ina “ Cruz of Pola, Oriental Mindoro received medicines worth Thirty Thousand Pesos for the benefit of her constituents. Receiving the medicines for the Mayor was Mr. Denzel Sta. Ana who said “ipinararating po ni Mayor (Cruz) ang pasasalamat kay Hon. GM Garma at sa mga officers ng PCSO”. (By: Erik Imson/ Photos by: Arnold Ramos)
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized