MANDALUYONG City. Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) donated medicines to elements of the Philippine Army and to the office of the Mayor of Pola, Oriental Mindoro. The turnover of said medicines was held on January 21 and 22, 2021 respectively at the PCSO main office in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
The separate donations are part of the Medicine Donation Program of the PCSO. The 5th Field Artillery Battalion, Army Artillery Regiment in Camp Mateo Capinpin in Tanay Rizal received Twenty Thousand Pesos worth of medicines consisting of Vitamin C, Paracetamol and hypertension control drugs.
“Maraming salamat po Gm Royina Garma and PCSO Board for the medicines. Rest assured the Army will be healthier so we can serve the citizens better because of these” was the statement of TSG Sonny Pilarta of the Philippine Army.
Likewise, the office of Mayor Jennifer “Ina “ Cruz of Pola, Oriental Mindoro received medicines worth Thirty Thousand Pesos for the benefit of her constituents. Receiving the medicines for the Mayor was Mr. Denzel Sta. Ana who said “ipinararating po ni Mayor (Cruz) ang pasasalamat kay Hon. GM Garma at sa mga officers ng PCSO”. (By: Erik Imson/ Photos by: Arnold Ramos)
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market