MANDALUYONG City. Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) donated medicines to elements of the Philippine Army and to the office of the Mayor of Pola, Oriental Mindoro. The turnover of said medicines was held on January 21 and 22, 2021 respectively at the PCSO main office in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
The separate donations are part of the Medicine Donation Program of the PCSO. The 5th Field Artillery Battalion, Army Artillery Regiment in Camp Mateo Capinpin in Tanay Rizal received Twenty Thousand Pesos worth of medicines consisting of Vitamin C, Paracetamol and hypertension control drugs.
“Maraming salamat po Gm Royina Garma and PCSO Board for the medicines. Rest assured the Army will be healthier so we can serve the citizens better because of these” was the statement of TSG Sonny Pilarta of the Philippine Army.
Likewise, the office of Mayor Jennifer “Ina “ Cruz of Pola, Oriental Mindoro received medicines worth Thirty Thousand Pesos for the benefit of her constituents. Receiving the medicines for the Mayor was Mr. Denzel Sta. Ana who said “ipinararating po ni Mayor (Cruz) ang pasasalamat kay Hon. GM Garma at sa mga officers ng PCSO”. (By: Erik Imson/ Photos by: Arnold Ramos)
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls