ELEMENTS of the Ecoland Police Station arrested two individuals during an illegal drug operation in Barangay Ma-a Sunday.
Major Carol Jabagat, commander of the police station, identified the two as Sherizalyn Cañete Villarojo, 32, housemaid, and Michael Done Escopete, 30, driver; both of Barangay Leon Garcia.
Recovered from the suspects were a sachet of shabu, a cellular phone P1,000 in cash and another P19,000 in “boodle” money. Law enforcers estimated the value of the seized illegal drugs at P66,000 with a weight of four grams.
The two were scheduled to be placed on a summary inquest proceeding as the case agains them was being prepared.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WRITING DETOURS | Confessions of a Fortnite virgin
- ROUGH CUTS | Were they neophyte traffic law enforcers?
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher
- 858 affected workers apply for government financial aid
- PSC says yes to Tokyo Olympics budget from POC
- Go Negosyo, PCCI, OCTA Research join hands to push population protection
- DOLE-Davao hosts virtual job fair
- NPA rebel killed in Misamis clash
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Shot again