ELEMENTS of the Ecoland Police Station arrested two individuals during an illegal drug operation in Barangay Ma-a Sunday.
Major Carol Jabagat, commander of the police station, identified the two as Sherizalyn Cañete Villarojo, 32, housemaid, and Michael Done Escopete, 30, driver; both of Barangay Leon Garcia.
Recovered from the suspects were a sachet of shabu, a cellular phone P1,000 in cash and another P19,000 in “boodle” money. Law enforcers estimated the value of the seized illegal drugs at P66,000 with a weight of four grams.
The two were scheduled to be placed on a summary inquest proceeding as the case agains them was being prepared.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls