ELEMENTS of the Ecoland Police Station arrested two individuals during an illegal drug operation in Barangay Ma-a Sunday.
Major Carol Jabagat, commander of the police station, identified the two as Sherizalyn Cañete Villarojo, 32, housemaid, and Michael Done Escopete, 30, driver; both of Barangay Leon Garcia.
Recovered from the suspects were a sachet of shabu, a cellular phone P1,000 in cash and another P19,000 in “boodle” money. Law enforcers estimated the value of the seized illegal drugs at P66,000 with a weight of four grams.
The two were scheduled to be placed on a summary inquest proceeding as the case agains them was being prepared.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories