ELEMENTS of the Ecoland Police Station arrested two individuals during an illegal drug operation in Barangay Ma-a Sunday.
Major Carol Jabagat, commander of the police station, identified the two as Sherizalyn Cañete Villarojo, 32, housemaid, and Michael Done Escopete, 30, driver; both of Barangay Leon Garcia.
Recovered from the suspects were a sachet of shabu, a cellular phone P1,000 in cash and another P19,000 in “boodle” money. Law enforcers estimated the value of the seized illegal drugs at P66,000 with a weight of four grams.
The two were scheduled to be placed on a summary inquest proceeding as the case agains them was being prepared.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission