ELEMENTS of the Ecoland Police Station arrested two individuals during an illegal drug operation in Barangay Ma-a Sunday.
Major Carol Jabagat, commander of the police station, identified the two as Sherizalyn Cañete Villarojo, 32, housemaid, and Michael Done Escopete, 30, driver; both of Barangay Leon Garcia.
Recovered from the suspects were a sachet of shabu, a cellular phone P1,000 in cash and another P19,000 in “boodle” money. Law enforcers estimated the value of the seized illegal drugs at P66,000 with a weight of four grams.
The two were scheduled to be placed on a summary inquest proceeding as the case agains them was being prepared.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon