Sports Conversations is a series of weekly conference-type online sessions hosted by the Philippine Sports Commission (PSC). It starts January 27 via Zoom and shall run until May of this year.
“We are thankful to Sen. Go and Chairman Nieto for their support. We know how much they value the role of sports in nation-building.” said PSC Chairman William ‘Butch’ Ramirez.
“We hope that they will inspire our participants to excel also and make a difference in their respective fields” added Ramirez who is also set to deliver his message during the opener.
NSS 2021, is a three-phased project aimed at taking insights of different sports stakeholder and using those as foundations in crafting a sustainable and workable short to long-term plan for Philippine sports. All data gathered in Sports Conversations shall be processed and studied to create a new set of resolutions to be presented to sports leaders for action.
Over 700 participants have registered online representing national sports associations, local government units, government agencies, schools, colleges, universities, and sports-interested parties.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories