Sports Conversations is a series of weekly conference-type online sessions hosted by the Philippine Sports Commission (PSC). It starts January 27 via Zoom and shall run until May of this year.
“We are thankful to Sen. Go and Chairman Nieto for their support. We know how much they value the role of sports in nation-building.” said PSC Chairman William ‘Butch’ Ramirez.
“We hope that they will inspire our participants to excel also and make a difference in their respective fields” added Ramirez who is also set to deliver his message during the opener.
NSS 2021, is a three-phased project aimed at taking insights of different sports stakeholder and using those as foundations in crafting a sustainable and workable short to long-term plan for Philippine sports. All data gathered in Sports Conversations shall be processed and studied to create a new set of resolutions to be presented to sports leaders for action.
Over 700 participants have registered online representing national sports associations, local government units, government agencies, schools, colleges, universities, and sports-interested parties.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success