THE SERVICE provider of the Safe Davao QR system has released the latest version of the application that business establishments and government offices need to use to scan the code.
The city government published on its official social media page the notice that will guide establishments and offices to follow in accessing the application through a downloadable link.
The notice said, “Please Uninstall your current version of the app before you install the new version with more features.”
Those that conduct scanning offline, they can synchronize the scanned data “by connecting to a stable internet connection before uninstalling to avoid permanently losing the data within the app.”
They can also download the updated scanner through the http://bit.ly/SDQRAndroidApp link.
“Kindly copy and paste the link to your browser. Note that the scanner is currently downloadable in Android Smartphones only,” it added.
Last week, the city government, through an executive order that Mayor Sara Duterte released, said that the mandatory use of the code in entering business establishments and government offices will start on February 3.
In a statement, the mayor said: “Based on the pilot testing, the system can now function for the purpose it was developed, thus, mandatory implementation of its use can now proceed.”
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories