THE SERVICE provider of the Safe Davao QR system has released the latest version of the application that business establishments and government offices need to use to scan the code.
The city government published on its official social media page the notice that will guide establishments and offices to follow in accessing the application through a downloadable link.
The notice said, “Please Uninstall your current version of the app before you install the new version with more features.”
Those that conduct scanning offline, they can synchronize the scanned data “by connecting to a stable internet connection before uninstalling to avoid permanently losing the data within the app.”
They can also download the updated scanner through the http://bit.ly/SDQRAndroidApp link.
“Kindly copy and paste the link to your browser. Note that the scanner is currently downloadable in Android Smartphones only,” it added.
Last week, the city government, through an executive order that Mayor Sara Duterte released, said that the mandatory use of the code in entering business establishments and government offices will start on February 3.
In a statement, the mayor said: “Based on the pilot testing, the system can now function for the purpose it was developed, thus, mandatory implementation of its use can now proceed.”
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission