A BUSINESS establishment selling motor parts along Bangoy St. lost about P9.6 million when a fire gutted the place Sunday
Senior Fire Officer 4 Ramil Gillado, Intelligence and Investigation chief of the Bureau of Fire and Protection 11, said the fire was caused by electrical ignition and burned the Silver Light Motor Parts, an establishment that is owned by Robert Cruz, 36
“General term sa kuryente ang hinungdan, possible nga nagkaroon ug loose connection sa ilang outlet nga naay nakasaksak nga maoy gitudlo sa katong ilang stay in worker ug gwardiya nga dito nisugod ang kalayo,” Gillado said as the fire fighters declared they put the fire out about three hours later.
He said there was no other structure or house affected.
He added that the fire fighters were able to recover about P500,000 in cash which they turned over to the owner of the establishments.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission