A BUSINESS establishment selling motor parts along Bangoy St. lost about P9.6 million when a fire gutted the place Sunday
Senior Fire Officer 4 Ramil Gillado, Intelligence and Investigation chief of the Bureau of Fire and Protection 11, said the fire was caused by electrical ignition and burned the Silver Light Motor Parts, an establishment that is owned by Robert Cruz, 36
“General term sa kuryente ang hinungdan, possible nga nagkaroon ug loose connection sa ilang outlet nga naay nakasaksak nga maoy gitudlo sa katong ilang stay in worker ug gwardiya nga dito nisugod ang kalayo,” Gillado said as the fire fighters declared they put the fire out about three hours later.
He said there was no other structure or house affected.
He added that the fire fighters were able to recover about P500,000 in cash which they turned over to the owner of the establishments.
- DCWD office operations on August 19, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Inside Samsung’s Ultra Thin Glass Innovation
- RCHRMP president rallies for competency in the gov’t workforce
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Malaysian companies bullish on PH
- Alsons Dev launches Poblacion Market Central, DC’s latest attraction where heritage meets hip
- EGALITARIAN | Culture of security and safety
- HONORING MY MOTHER | A new hobby for older men
- Bahay Pag-Asa marks 14 years