A BUSINESS establishment selling motor parts along Bangoy St. lost about P9.6 million when a fire gutted the place Sunday
Senior Fire Officer 4 Ramil Gillado, Intelligence and Investigation chief of the Bureau of Fire and Protection 11, said the fire was caused by electrical ignition and burned the Silver Light Motor Parts, an establishment that is owned by Robert Cruz, 36
“General term sa kuryente ang hinungdan, possible nga nagkaroon ug loose connection sa ilang outlet nga naay nakasaksak nga maoy gitudlo sa katong ilang stay in worker ug gwardiya nga dito nisugod ang kalayo,” Gillado said as the fire fighters declared they put the fire out about three hours later.
He said there was no other structure or house affected.
He added that the fire fighters were able to recover about P500,000 in cash which they turned over to the owner of the establishments.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories