A BUSINESS establishment selling motor parts along Bangoy St. lost about P9.6 million when a fire gutted the place Sunday
Senior Fire Officer 4 Ramil Gillado, Intelligence and Investigation chief of the Bureau of Fire and Protection 11, said the fire was caused by electrical ignition and burned the Silver Light Motor Parts, an establishment that is owned by Robert Cruz, 36
“General term sa kuryente ang hinungdan, possible nga nagkaroon ug loose connection sa ilang outlet nga naay nakasaksak nga maoy gitudlo sa katong ilang stay in worker ug gwardiya nga dito nisugod ang kalayo,” Gillado said as the fire fighters declared they put the fire out about three hours later.
He said there was no other structure or house affected.
He added that the fire fighters were able to recover about P500,000 in cash which they turned over to the owner of the establishments.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach