MAYOR Sara Duterte on Monday advised the public, especially residents living in flood-prone and landslide-prone areas, amid the bad weather.
“Atong city DRRMO (Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office) nagsulti na kining pag-ulan naa pa ni sa musunod na adlaw (Our city DRRMO has announced that the rains will continue for the next few days),” the Mayor said.
“Kinahanglan ta mag vigilant ug maminaw ta sa mga announcement sa status sa atong water levels (We need to be vigilant and listen to the announcements on the status of our water level),” she added.
The barangay disaster risk reduction management centers were also activated to help with the information drive and evacuation, if necessary. The mayor warned that Davaoeños can expect calamities like landslides and floods during the rainy season.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy