MAYOR Sara Duterte on Monday advised the public, especially residents living in flood-prone and landslide-prone areas, amid the bad weather.
“Atong city DRRMO (Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office) nagsulti na kining pag-ulan naa pa ni sa musunod na adlaw (Our city DRRMO has announced that the rains will continue for the next few days),” the Mayor said.
“Kinahanglan ta mag vigilant ug maminaw ta sa mga announcement sa status sa atong water levels (We need to be vigilant and listen to the announcements on the status of our water level),” she added.
The barangay disaster risk reduction management centers were also activated to help with the information drive and evacuation, if necessary. The mayor warned that Davaoeños can expect calamities like landslides and floods during the rainy season.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- STATEMENT OF THE UNION OF PEOLES’ LAWYERS IN MINDANAO (UPLM)
- TAOSUG IN DOHA | Narrative clips on the 2013 Zamboanga Siege
- ROUGH CUTS | Stop calling probe invitees ‘resource persons’
- DOF | PH’s strong financial standing confirms DOF’s fiscal policies
- DTI-DavOr banners the youth in biz pitching tilt
- PSSCC deploys more staff to vaxx sites, swabbing centers
- InLife Good In Life Video and Photo Competition highlights inspiring Filipino values
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- Duterte transfers Philippine Crop Insurance Corp. to DOF