The kitchen gadget that is getting a lot of buzz this season is the air fryer—a nifty device that cooks food quickly and evenly.
Its magic lies behind the combination of concentrated heat sources. It can bake and it can roast—all thanks to its large powerful fan that lights up your food from the top, making it super crispy in a jiffy.
It is convenient because it does not require any preheat time as compared to regular deep frying appliances.
Air fryers also require little to no oil (battered food still needs some oil coating), making most fried dishes healthier than those cooked in deep fryers or pans.
Good Housekeeping’s Nutrition Director Jaclyn London said that air frying is “definitely a healthier alternative if you commit to using just 1-2 tablespoons of a plant-based oil with seasoning, and you stick to air-frying veggies more than anything else.”
Air fryers are fast! They sit perfectly in the kitchen counters of busy working people who want meat and vegetable dishes in a flash. Tip: brush your them with some vegetable oil or canola oil for best results.
Compact air fryers (1.2 liters) can cook for 1-2 persons and make a lovely addition to your arsenal of food making appliances.
Check out SM Home in The SM Store or SM Appliance Center in SM Lanang Premier or SM City Davao for the best deals. Want to shop from home? Get on the phone and Call To Deliver via #143SM (#14376).
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy