DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct two 15-minute power interruptions on January 17, Sunday, affecting customers in Panabo City.
This service disruption will be necessary to facilitate pole relocation and line transfer in Barangay San Francisco affected by the DPWH road widening project.
The first 15-minute power interruption will be anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 12:30 am.. Another service disruption will be anytime between 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m, still for 15 minutes only.
Specifically affected are customers from Davao Light San Vicente Substation along Panabo Wharf road going to Barangay Nanyo via Tadeco road, including Luzviminda Village, Arguelles Subdivision, Isabela Homes Subdivision, Quilisadio Subdivision, Evelyn Subdivision, Golden Heights Subdivision, and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months