DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct two 15-minute power interruptions on January 17, Sunday, affecting customers in Panabo City.
This service disruption will be necessary to facilitate pole relocation and line transfer in Barangay San Francisco affected by the DPWH road widening project.
The first 15-minute power interruption will be anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 12:30 am.. Another service disruption will be anytime between 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m, still for 15 minutes only.
Specifically affected are customers from Davao Light San Vicente Substation along Panabo Wharf road going to Barangay Nanyo via Tadeco road, including Luzviminda Village, Arguelles Subdivision, Isabela Homes Subdivision, Quilisadio Subdivision, Evelyn Subdivision, Golden Heights Subdivision, and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories