THE CITY government will distribute face masks and face shields to residents who will need them, Mayor Sara Duterte said.
Duterte said the free face masks and face shields will be distributed in 12 identified areas.
“Kani ang mga areas nato, naa ta sa City Poblacion A & B (Metro Circle sa Magsaysay Park, Talomo (District Hall), Talomo (Baliok), Agdao District Hall, Buhangin A (Ground Floor sa Buhangin Proper District Hall), Buhangin B (Sasa Brgy. Hall), Bunawan District Hall, Paquibato (Lasang Brgy. Hall), Toril District Hall, Tugbok District Hall, Calinan District Hall, Baguio District Hall, Marilog (Lumandao District Hall), ” she said.
“Kung nanginahanglan ka because wala na kay face mask, moadto ka didto para magkuha,” she added, adding that there is no requirement to obtain these items because it is part of the campaign of the city government against COVID-19.
She added that the products have yet to be delivered to the city government, although she assured that these would be available soon.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories