THE CITY government will distribute face masks and face shields to residents who will need them, Mayor Sara Duterte said.
Duterte said the free face masks and face shields will be distributed in 12 identified areas.
“Kani ang mga areas nato, naa ta sa City Poblacion A & B (Metro Circle sa Magsaysay Park, Talomo (District Hall), Talomo (Baliok), Agdao District Hall, Buhangin A (Ground Floor sa Buhangin Proper District Hall), Buhangin B (Sasa Brgy. Hall), Bunawan District Hall, Paquibato (Lasang Brgy. Hall), Toril District Hall, Tugbok District Hall, Calinan District Hall, Baguio District Hall, Marilog (Lumandao District Hall), ” she said.
“Kung nanginahanglan ka because wala na kay face mask, moadto ka didto para magkuha,” she added, adding that there is no requirement to obtain these items because it is part of the campaign of the city government against COVID-19.
She added that the products have yet to be delivered to the city government, although she assured that these would be available soon.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021