DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct two 30-minute power interruptions on January 15, Friday, affecting customers in Maa, Magtuod, Mandug and Indangan areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate pole relocation and line transfer along Maa Crossing Diversion road affected by the DPWH road widening project.
To avoid longer duration of power interruptions, load from the affected lines will be transferred to nearby lines anytime between 12:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.. Normalization or return of load back to its normal set-up will be anytime between 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m..
Specifically affected are customers from Davao Light Maa Substation going to Magtuod, including Monteritz, up to Mandug and parts of Indangan via Juliville Subdivision, Panorama Homes and Rancho Palos Verdes, including Waan, Tigatto and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission