DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct two 30-minute power interruptions on January 15, Friday, affecting customers in Maa, Magtuod, Mandug and Indangan areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate pole relocation and line transfer along Maa Crossing Diversion road affected by the DPWH road widening project.
To avoid longer duration of power interruptions, load from the affected lines will be transferred to nearby lines anytime between 12:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.. Normalization or return of load back to its normal set-up will be anytime between 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m..
Specifically affected are customers from Davao Light Maa Substation going to Magtuod, including Monteritz, up to Mandug and parts of Indangan via Juliville Subdivision, Panorama Homes and Rancho Palos Verdes, including Waan, Tigatto and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories