While the series typhoons late last year have gone, many of those severely affected are still trying to rebuild their lives. To help fast-track recovery, ACE Hardware staff recently donated needed items such as bed & mats, PPEs, and cleaning materials to affected residents of Kasiglahan Village in Rodriguez, Rizal. This activity was done jointly with SM Foundation and the local DSWD chapter.
To fulfill its “Helpful Place” promise, ACE Hardware serves communities through outreach initiatives like this, as well as provide customers nationwide with relevant and helpful products.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission