While the series typhoons late last year have gone, many of those severely affected are still trying to rebuild their lives. To help fast-track recovery, ACE Hardware staff recently donated needed items such as bed & mats, PPEs, and cleaning materials to affected residents of Kasiglahan Village in Rodriguez, Rizal. This activity was done jointly with SM Foundation and the local DSWD chapter.
To fulfill its “Helpful Place” promise, ACE Hardware serves communities through outreach initiatives like this, as well as provide customers nationwide with relevant and helpful products.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories