LAW ENFORCERS arrested a driver and seized about P80,000 in shabu at the Task Force Davao checkpoint in Barangay Lasang on Saturday.
The report identified the suspect as Leonardo Lefroso Jackson, and a resident of Shariff Kabunsuan, Rosary Heights III, Cotabato City.
Based on the report Jackson was riding in a black vehicle from Mati City in Davao Oriental on his way to Cotabato City when he was arrested.
During the inspection, he yielded three sachets of shabu and a handgun loaded with ammunition.
Law enforcers were preparing criminal cases against the suspect who has been placed under the Bunawan Police Station since his arrest.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success