DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct two 15-minute power interruptions on January 10, Sunday, affecting customers in Panabo City.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate pole relocation and line transfer in Barangay San Francisco affected by the DPWH road widening project.
To avoid longer duration of power interruptions, load from the affected lines will be transferred to nearby lines anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 12:30 am.. Normalization or return of load back to its normal set-up will be anytime between 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m..
Specifically affected are customers from Davao Light San Vicente Substation along Panabo Wharf Road going to Barangay Nanyo via Tadeco Road, including Luzviminda Village, Arguelles Subdivision, Isabela Homes Subdivision, Quilisadio Subdivision, Evelyn Subdivision, Golden Heights Subdivision, and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1