SM Supermalls Davao turns over hundreds of Bears of Joy to City Social Welfare and Development Office (CSWDO) yesterday, Jan. 7.
SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier aim to gift 500 masked bears to children under the care of the facilities operated by CSWDO. These plush toys were donated by shoppers after purchasing a pair of Bears of Joy worth P200.
The Bears of Joy is an annual project of SM Cares, SM Supermalls, and Toy Kingdom to encourage shoppers to share the holiday season’s joy with children in need. In 2020, SM Cares honors the bravery and selflessness of Covid-19 frontliners.
Share this post:
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid