SM Supermalls Davao turns over hundreds of Bears of Joy to City Social Welfare and Development Office (CSWDO) yesterday, Jan. 7.
SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier aim to gift 500 masked bears to children under the care of the facilities operated by CSWDO. These plush toys were donated by shoppers after purchasing a pair of Bears of Joy worth P200.
The Bears of Joy is an annual project of SM Cares, SM Supermalls, and Toy Kingdom to encourage shoppers to share the holiday season’s joy with children in need. In 2020, SM Cares honors the bravery and selflessness of Covid-19 frontliners.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC