SM Supermalls Davao turns over hundreds of Bears of Joy to City Social Welfare and Development Office (CSWDO) yesterday, Jan. 7.
SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier aim to gift 500 masked bears to children under the care of the facilities operated by CSWDO. These plush toys were donated by shoppers after purchasing a pair of Bears of Joy worth P200.
The Bears of Joy is an annual project of SM Cares, SM Supermalls, and Toy Kingdom to encourage shoppers to share the holiday season’s joy with children in need. In 2020, SM Cares honors the bravery and selflessness of Covid-19 frontliners.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021