The Association for the Advancement of Karatedo (AAK) Davao City Chapter will still continue with its online classes from Monday until Saturday.
This was bared yesterday, Jan. 5, 2021, by AAK Davao chief instructor and Karate Pilipinas XI director Rommel Tan.
After two second place overall finishes in last year’s Karate Pillipinas E-Kata Championships and the 3rd Annual Karate Hakuakai Philippines Championship Online Karate E-Kata International tournament, AAK Davao now prepares for a series of online kata tournaments which is set to start at the last week of this month.
“This is part of our yearly preparation for upcoming tournaments however, since we’re are still in the pandemic state, we have to still do our trainings online,” Tan said.
“We have to prepare early to achieve more for 2021,” he added.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories