The Association for the Advancement of Karatedo (AAK) Davao City Chapter will still continue with its online classes from Monday until Saturday.
This was bared yesterday, Jan. 5, 2021, by AAK Davao chief instructor and Karate Pilipinas XI director Rommel Tan.
After two second place overall finishes in last year’s Karate Pillipinas E-Kata Championships and the 3rd Annual Karate Hakuakai Philippines Championship Online Karate E-Kata International tournament, AAK Davao now prepares for a series of online kata tournaments which is set to start at the last week of this month.
“This is part of our yearly preparation for upcoming tournaments however, since we’re are still in the pandemic state, we have to still do our trainings online,” Tan said.
“We have to prepare early to achieve more for 2021,” he added.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission