MOTORISTS can avail of Phoenix fuels at 80% off through discounted digital vouchers on Limitless, an app-based loyalty program. On December 28, 2020, from 12 AM to 11:59 PM, vouchers in denominations of P1,000, P500, and P100 can be purchased at discounted prices of P200, P100, and P20, respectively.
“We want to end a challenging year on a high note by offering motorists a special treat. And by partnering with Limitless, on top of the huge discount, we’re also giving our customers utmost convenience and safety since the transaction is contactless, and the vouchers can be used anytime. That means you can avail of the discount now, and gas up using your voucher whenever you’re ready so that traffic congestion at stations can be avoided,” said Phoenix President Henry Albert Fadullon.
The promo is available to all Limitless members who may purchase the discounted Phoenix fuel vouchers under the SHOP section in the app using GCash or GrabPay. The vouchers have no expiry, and can be redeemed anytime by presenting it at participating gas stations upon gas-up.
The list of participating stations and the full mechanics of the promo are available on the Limitless app.
Offering rewards and benefits for purchases at partner merchants including Phoenix, Phoenix SUPER LPG, and FamilyMart, Limitless is a lifestyle rewards program launched earlier this year. Aside from offering reward points for valid purchases, the program also gives members access to a directory of establishments and exclusive privileges.
Those who are not yet Limitless members may download the app for free on the App Store, Google Play Store, and the Huawei App Gallery.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months