DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a series of power interruptions on December 19 and 20, affecting customers in different areas in Davao City.
The first power interruption will be for 30 minutes on December 19, Saturday, anytime between 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. affecting customers from Calinan proper going to Buda, including De Lara St., Biao Joaquin, Talandang, Lacson, Gumalang, Tamugan, Megcawayan, Marahan, Marilog, Baganihan and neighboring areas.
This will be necessary to facilitate normalization of Davao Light Calinan Substation.
Moreover, two different sets of power interruptions on December 20, Sunday, affecting customers in Toril, Maa, Mandug and Indangan areas.
The first set will be a two 30-minute power interruption to be conducted anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.. Specifically affected are customers from Gaisano Grand Mall in Toril going to Baracatan, including Lizada, Catigan, Sirawan, Binugao, Tibuloy and neighboring areas.
This is to allow the Davao Light linemen to conduct upgrading works on its 69 kV line along Binugao.
Meanwhile, another two 15-minute power interruptions will be conducted on December 20 anytime between 2:30 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.. This will be necessary to conduct upgrading works at Davao Light Maa Substation.
Customers affected are those from Davao Light Maa Substation going to Mandug and parts of Indangan via Juliville Subdivision, Panorama Homes and Rancho Palos Verdes, including Tigatto and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.(pr)
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market