LAW ENFORCERS confiscated about P1.4 million in shabu from a licensed criminologist during an operation in Purok 1, Rizal, Barangay Canocotan, Tagum City, Davao del Norte Tuesday.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI, identified the suspect as Cris Silvester John Inso Calapan, 34, single and a resident of Visayan Village, Tagum City.
A composite team of PDEA XI, the Provincial Intelligence Branch of Davao del Norte Police Provincial Office and Tagum City Police Station arrested Calapan who yielded about 110 grams of shabu with a street value of P1.4 million.
The team collared Calapan, who has since been detained at the PDEA XI regional office, as he was trying to sell a sachet of shabu to one of the operatives.
Law enforcers were still preparing the cases against him.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months