LAW ENFORCERS confiscated about P1.4 million in shabu from a licensed criminologist during an operation in Purok 1, Rizal, Barangay Canocotan, Tagum City, Davao del Norte Tuesday.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI, identified the suspect as Cris Silvester John Inso Calapan, 34, single and a resident of Visayan Village, Tagum City.
A composite team of PDEA XI, the Provincial Intelligence Branch of Davao del Norte Police Provincial Office and Tagum City Police Station arrested Calapan who yielded about 110 grams of shabu with a street value of P1.4 million.
The team collared Calapan, who has since been detained at the PDEA XI regional office, as he was trying to sell a sachet of shabu to one of the operatives.
Law enforcers were still preparing the cases against him.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy