LAW ENFORCERS confiscated about P1.4 million in shabu from a licensed criminologist during an operation in Purok 1, Rizal, Barangay Canocotan, Tagum City, Davao del Norte Tuesday.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI, identified the suspect as Cris Silvester John Inso Calapan, 34, single and a resident of Visayan Village, Tagum City.
A composite team of PDEA XI, the Provincial Intelligence Branch of Davao del Norte Police Provincial Office and Tagum City Police Station arrested Calapan who yielded about 110 grams of shabu with a street value of P1.4 million.
The team collared Calapan, who has since been detained at the PDEA XI regional office, as he was trying to sell a sachet of shabu to one of the operatives.
Law enforcers were still preparing the cases against him.
- DCWD office operations on August 19, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Inside Samsung’s Ultra Thin Glass Innovation
- RCHRMP president rallies for competency in the gov’t workforce
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Malaysian companies bullish on PH
- Alsons Dev launches Poblacion Market Central, DC’s latest attraction where heritage meets hip
- EGALITARIAN | Culture of security and safety
- HONORING MY MOTHER | A new hobby for older men
- Bahay Pag-Asa marks 14 years