LAW ENFORCERS confiscated about P1.4 million in shabu from a licensed criminologist during an operation in Purok 1, Rizal, Barangay Canocotan, Tagum City, Davao del Norte Tuesday.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI, identified the suspect as Cris Silvester John Inso Calapan, 34, single and a resident of Visayan Village, Tagum City.
A composite team of PDEA XI, the Provincial Intelligence Branch of Davao del Norte Police Provincial Office and Tagum City Police Station arrested Calapan who yielded about 110 grams of shabu with a street value of P1.4 million.
The team collared Calapan, who has since been detained at the PDEA XI regional office, as he was trying to sell a sachet of shabu to one of the operatives.
Law enforcers were still preparing the cases against him.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market